An entry-level modeler, texture artist, or animator
|2002 ~ 2005 Savannah College of Art and Design
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation.
|1998 ~ 2001 Mohawk Valley Community College
Majored in Illustration - Transferred to Savannah College of Art and Design.
- Creation of high quality 3D assets with a focus on art style, frame rate, engine requirements, and animate-ability.
- Co-designed (not programmed) 3D game engine, featuring IK bone creation / animation system, shadow volumes, normal mapping, and graph editor for animation. www.3dkingdoms.com
- Creation of diffuse map, specular map, alpha map, light map and normal map.
- Used a professional workﬂow to create a fully interactive character.
- Strong illustration / sequential art skill 4+ Years study in illustration.
- Modeling Low poly characters for rendering / animation in a video game engine.
- Modeling and lighting environments, props and vehicles.
- Texture and UV mapping meshes painting original textures for meshes and sky boxes or textures from photo reference.
- Rig bipedal, quadrupled and custom skeletons for animation using soft or rigged bind.
- Synchronize facial animation to voice tracks.
- Animation of various cycles to create a fully interactive character.
- Ability to quickly learn in-house tools and procedures
- Menu and art and animation for 2D web games on www.tenthplay.com
|3D Studio max 3.5-9.0
||Adobe Production Suite
||All Versions of Windows
||Macintosh OS 7 - X
Tenthplay - Framingham, Massachusetts
Tasks Accomplished: Game art sound and animation for 2D web games.
Skills Needed: Research, Time Management, Inter-personal skills
|Full-Time Level 3 Technical Support
EMC - Hopkinton, Massachusetts
Tasks Accomplished: Front end for Voice initiated trouble tickets. Responsible for case routing and severity assessment. Facilitate communication between the field and support groups
Skills Needed: Customer Service Skills, Time Management, Prioritization, Inter-personal skills
|Full-Time Customer Service
Fused Solutions - Potsdam, New York
Tasks Accomplished: Solved ISP issue, Point of sales support, and Hardware firewall support
Strong Trouble Shooting Skills, Customer Service Skills, Time Management, Prioritization, Inter-personal skills, Teamwork